sâmbătă, 20 iunie 2015

Why we love shorts


                                                                CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                       SHORTS here , TOP here , SANDALS old , BAG here , SUNNIES here

EN:
  Hello love, how are you? I know it's been a while since I last posted an outfit, I had some serious business to take care of and neglected my blog for a few days, but now I am back with a new outfit.
  I took these photos last week when the weather was warm enough and I wore a pair of white shorts , denim shirt and nude heels. As accessories I used a pair of white sunnies to match my shorts and a nude bag to complete the ensemble.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragelor, stiu ca in ultima perioada am cam neglijat blogul pentru niste motive intemeiate si cu toate ca aveam pozele inca de saptamana trecuta nu mi-am facut suficient timp pentru a reusi sa le postez.
  Azi port o pereche de pantalni scurti din denim si o camasa albastra asortate cu o pereche de tocuri bej si geanta asemanatoare. Ca accesoriu am folosit ochelari de soare albi pentru a intregi tinuta.
Pupici :*



6 comentarii:

  1. You look beautiful :)
    Regards
    Sylwetta

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. awesome|!! ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. You look great :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. What a pretty outfit, you look so pretty!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. We love shorts cos they look sooooo sexy:-)
    Gorgeous outfit

    Have a good day
    Ewelina xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere