marți, 9 iunie 2015

A lovely afternoon


                                                               CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                                 JUMPSUIT here , HAT here , BAG here , HEELS here

EN:
  Hi guys, how is your week going so far? I still haven't decide about our summer holiday, I am between Greece, Italy or Turkey. I would love to hear your thoughts and advice if you have.
  Now to tell you a few words about my outfit, on hot summer days I love wearing jumpsuits, it's a quick and easy way to look and feel great in less then 2 minutes. I added a hat and black heels and I was out with my love.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Sper ca aveti o saptamana minunata, noi nu ne-am decis asupra destinatiei de vacanta din aceasta vara si inca oscilez intre Italia, Turcia sau Grecia. E binevenit orice sfat din experienta voastra.
  Tinuta de azi consta intr-o salopeta cu imprimeu floral. Ador sa port salopete in aceasta perioada calduroasa, e o tinuta usoara, chic si comoda care iti ia mai putin de 2 minute sa fii gata.
Pupici  :*



3 comentarii:

  1. What a pretty jumpsuits, it fits you nicely:) I must say those photographs turned out so great, you are a very beautiful girl!
    Wish you a wonderful day ahead!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. so nice pics; ))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love that romper! Especially the pattern.. would also love it in a dress form. :)

    And you look gorgeous in it! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    RăspundețiȘtergere