vineri, 18 martie 2016

Fifty shades of nude


                                                          CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                   TOP HERE , SKIRT HERE , COAT HERE , HEELS HERE , BAG HERE , SUNNIES HERE

EN:
  Happy weekend loves, I just love to take photos on a bright and sunny day like it is today. I also get inspiration from the beautiful weather and today I choose to wear a "fifty shades of nude" outfit. I just bought this super sexy skirt that I paired with a nude turtleneck and my newest heels with tassels.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Un sfarsit de saptamana minunat va doresc, imi place sa ma joc cu nuante calde, precum aceste tonuri de nude, care ma fac sa ma gandesc la vreme insorita precum cea de afara.
  Azi am imbracat o fusta foarte sexy din imitatie de piele, impreuna cu o maleta bej si noii mei stiletto cu ciucurei la spate. Ce ziceti, da sau nu tiutelor in tonuri neutre?

Va pup,
Lavinia



Un comentariu: