vineri, 12 februarie 2016

Would you be my Valentine


                                                              CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
         BLAZER HERE , TOP HERE , PANTS HERE , BOOTS HERE , HAT HERE , BAG HERE , SUNNIES HERE

EN:
  Hello my beauties, weekend is here already and what a weekend we are having? It's Valentine time, have you made up some plans with your love? I asked my husband about this weekend and he is very reserved and as I know him for so many years already he is planning to surprise me. I wonder how :)), but I am ready to find out more :).
  When I first set my hands on this white top I knew it would look perfect with my blue cape blazer, a pair of leather pants and a black fedora hat. I grabbed my tote and added a pair of booties and I went out to shoot some photos.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Weekend-ul ne bate deja la usa, e unul mai special in care obisnui sa ne aratam mai mult dragostea decat de obicei, fie prin mici surprize, fie prin gesturi sau o simpla iesire la un restaurant. Oricare ar fi alegerea voastra va doresc sa aveti pare de cat mai multa dragoste. Eu presimt ca sotul meu are ceva planuri ca mi se pare tare misterios, iar eu devin tot mai nerabdatoare sa vad ce mi-a pregatit.
  Nu am pregatit nicio tinuta speciala, cu mult rosu sau ceva rochie pentru acest weekend, ci am decis sa imbrac aceasta camasa alba, simpla si delicata la o pereche de pantaloni din piele eco si o capa sacou. Am incaltat aceste minunate botine, mi-am pus palaria si am luat geanta si-am fugit la poze.

Cu drag,
Lavinia


19 comentarii:

  1. wow love this outfit! i hope your husband does something super romantic for you :):) xx
    www.jboomsroom.blogspot.ca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great look, love the cape blazer. You look soo cool :)
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I certain will be your Valentine...lol. Seriously, your style rocks and Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing and check out our Valentine's Day Special!

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/02/12/loveintheair/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love everything about your look! :)

    www.fashionjaz.co.za

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Such an interesting look here, I love the blue blazer!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Wonderful combination!!! Love the details ღ

    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Your hair is amazing! Cute your outfit babe!

    http://cristinamartinezmakeup.com/welcome-everybody/

    Kisses.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. amazing outfit dear,love the blazer and you look super edgy but still elegant and put together because of the details
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. You look so gorgeous and chic! I love your booties so much!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Fab look! The blazer is dope! Hope you have a wonderful surprise from your husband x
    La Sugarlace

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. WOW. I'm in love with this look. You are so beautiful and I love how you styled this cape blazer! Very chic look and your leggings really added some edge to it. FAB! <3

    Hearts from www.shebebutfierce.com XOXO

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. love this !! Amazing cape
    xx Laura
    http://thehiddenclosets.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. This outfit is amazing!! Super stunning! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/02/where-to-eat-la-storia.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. I love your outfit, especially the cape !

    xoxo,
    http://www.kadi-lv.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. You look gorgeous! I love the colour. So pretty!
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.rochellefox.com.au

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. very nice outfit and blog! stop by anytime :)

    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere