luni, 15 februarie 2016

How can we find the perfect pair of jeans


                                                           CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                  BLAZER HERE , TOP HERE , JEANS HERE , HEELS HERE , BAG HERE , SUNNIES HERE

EN:
  Hello my loves, we had a great weekend, my husband and I went out with friends all weekend long.What about you, what did you do over the weekend?
  I have a great problem in finding the perfect pair of jeans. I looked for it in different stores, but when I try it, it is too tight, too large, too skinny or I don't like the fabric. Then I searched it on online stores, but the same thing happened again and I promised myself that this is the last time I buy one from online, but guess what just happened? The miracle came out and today I am wearing it. I love it's stretchy fabric that allows your body to feel and look good and today I am wearing it along with this beautiful blazer, white top and nude heels.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Buna tuturor, a trecut  acest weekend in care ne-am cam facut de cap , am iesit cu prietenii si am mancat tot felul de "prostii" cum le spunem noi.
  Cand vine vorba de perechea perfecta de jeans e greu de gasit, cel putin in cazul meu. Stit voi cum e oricate perechi ai avea, ai impresia ca nu ajung si cel mai probabil imbraci vreo 3-4 din ele.
  Eu sunt mereu in cautarea jeansilor perfecti, am eu un fix cu materialul care trebuie sa se aseze perfect pe corp, sa fie usor elastic si mai moale. Nu prea am avut noroc in a-i gasi exact pe gustul meu si mi-am promis ca e ultima pereche comandata online, dar spre suprinderea mea s-a intamplat miracolul mult asteptat, i-am gasit. Imi place mult croiul si materialul, iar azi i-am purtat impreuna cu acest sacou minunat, un tricou alb si tocuri nude.

Cu drag,
Lavinia




14 comentarii:

  1. Cute outfit and lovely glasses. Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/02/14/easytransition/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Pantofii aia sunt perfecti, Lavi.

    Te pup cu drag.

    www.miu-miu.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. so cute pics ;-))

    xoxo



    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. oh wow. looking so chic head to toe. especially that jacket
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Estás guapísima, me encanta el outfit!!   https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/02/15/chaqueta-militar-sorteo/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I like your outfit! You look absolutely beautiful!
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.rochellefox.com.au

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Totally in love with your outfit! Your jeans are perfect

    kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. You look so stunning! I love your shoes so much, perfect nude colour!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Finding jeans can be an absolute nightmare! I love the acid wash pattern on your jeans!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Great outfit!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. These pair of jeans look gorgeous on you.. so great find! :)

    And I love how you paired them with those nude sky-high stiletto heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Super pics!! Love this shoes ;)

    http://cristinamartinezmakeup.com/best-beauty-looks-from-nyfw/

    Kisses, C.

    RăspundețiȘtergere