luni, 22 februarie 2016

Most beautiful shoes

                                                            CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
             SHIRT HERE , PANTS HERE , HEELS HERE ( ON SALE) , HAT HERE , BAG HERE , SUNNIES HERE

EN:
  Hello beauties, a new week just started, are you ready for it, after a long weekend of parties and a few hours of sleep I am definitely not ready :). In the morning after I opened my eyes I was I shock to see that it was snowing and after I watched the forecast I was even more shocked to see that today the temperatures will be around 15 C degrees.
 Today I will tell you about this amazing heels that just arrived at my door, are the most beautiful shoes I have, a great quality and great fabrics, the eel although it is high and thin it is very comfortable and the best news it is that they are on sale, find them here.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Buna dragii mei, ne asteapta o saptamana lunga, iar eu nu sunt deloc pregatita, am avut un weekend plin de petreceri si cu foarte putine ore de somn, iar dimineata cand am aruncat o rivire pe geam era sa incremenesc cand am vazut ca afara ningea, iar eu tocmai ce urmarisem prognoza meteo pe saptaman aceasta si arata temperaturi ridicate.
  Azi va fac cunostinta cu cei mai frumosi pantofi pe care ii am in garderoba, sunt foarte bine lucrate si in ciuda tocului inalt sunt foarte comode, iar vestea buna e ca sunt la reducere, le gasiti aici.

Cu drag,
Lavinia














8 comentarii:

  1. SO in love with this whole outfit! I love the sandals, the pants, and everything actually!

    I finally posted today! Please come by:)!

    instantmilk.blogspot.com
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. amazing outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Wow, your outfit is wonderful. I'm so in love with the heels, the little detail on them is gorgeous!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. cool look! shoes in love!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere