miercuri, 18 martie 2015

The circus


                                                       Dress here , Bag here , Heels similar , Sunnies here

EN:
  Hello my loves, how is your week going so far, I am still busy working on my big project (soon to be released) , until then I want to show you this beautiful dress that I call "the circus" because of its graphic print. I loved it the moment I saw it and I knew I had to have it. This time I paired my "circus dress" with my yellow butterfly stilettos and a mini bag.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragilor, sper ca va merge bine saptamana, eu lucrez de zori pentru proiectul meu (curand pe blog), dar pana atunci vreau sa va arat "rochia circ" cum o numesc eu datorita imprimeului cu motive din circ. A fost dragoste la prima vedere si a trebuit sa o cumpar. De aceasta data am ales sa o port cu pantofii fluture si o geanta neagra.
Pupici :*


7 comentarii:

  1. awesome style!! ;)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. sooo pretty! rochia este minunata! arati perfect ca de obicei!

    te pup

    www.eager4fashion.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. this is super sexy look. I would wear every piece. loving it and you look fantastic

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love the outfit ;)

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Your shoes are absolutely gorgeous
    kisses

    Francesca http://www.everydaycoffee.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Looks gorgeous - you have captured the fun and movement of the circus and teamed it with some amazing shoes.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. am comandat si eu rochia asta , marimea M, si imi este mica....o vand pentru cine este interesata la pret negociabil

    RăspundețiȘtergere