duminică, 15 martie 2015

Alb si negru

                               Dress here on sale now, Jacket here , Hat here , Bag here , Heels old similar here

EN:
  Hello loves, hope you enjoyed a great weekend. I was a hard working girls over this weekend and tried for my very first time, a neapolitan mousse cake recipe that turned out very good. I am so proud of myself.
  On Sunday, the weather looked great for taking photos, so I tried my best at it. I wore my black and white dress and a black leather jacket along with a black hat and colored heels.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragele mele, sper ca ati avut un weekend relaxant, eu am fost foarte harnica si am muncit pe primul meu tort cu trei tipuri de mousse. Ei bine, rezultatul a fost minunat asa ca a meritat toata truda.
  Duminica am avut parte si de timp frumos si am profitat sa pozez noua rochita in alb si negru, o geaca neagra din piele si tocuri colorate.
Pupici :*






13 comentarii:

  1. esti absolut superba , great look ,great skirt !!!! <3
    kisses !
    www.oannafashionsimbol.wordpress.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I LOVE you shoes!!!
    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Everything about this outfit is amazing, your shoes are a fab eyecatcher! Love, Kirsten xx

    www.thelifbissue.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Beautiful look! I absolutely adore your shoes!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Preciosos zapatos!!!!!!

    http://www.entreapuntesytela.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. such a classy look and i love the bag as well!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. great look! I always wear all black and white as well, but always forget the pop of color- Ive got to keep this look in mind!

    afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. This outfit is stunning! Those shoes are so special.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. This is a fantastic ensemble. I like how you've styled the look, oh so chic. I'm also amazing at how you were able to achieve such a fantastic look on such a modest budget. Only a true fashionista could pull the off.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I really love your shoes, they are so fun!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Draga mea, sandalele sunt absolut minunate, tu esti superba.

    te pup

    www.miu-miu.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I'm OBSESSED with those shoes! They are an amazing pop of color!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere