luni, 6 iulie 2015

Lost in nature


                                                               CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
            KIMONO here , TOP here , JEANS here , SANDALS similar / similar , BAG similar , SUNNIES here

EN:
  Hello beauties, hope you enjoyed a great weekend, I intended to lie in the sun and get some tan, but again my plans didn't work, maybe next one I will be more lucky.
  While traveling to some relatives I found this beautiful wild place that I loved and I insisted to take some photos there, the colors of the nature looked amazing. I wore a pair of ripped jeans, black top and a flower printed kimono, perfect for summer nights or to a beach day.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragii mei, sper ca ati savurat un sfarsit de saptamana minunat, eu aveam ceva planuri de plaja, dar nu mi-au prea iesit, cine stie poate weekend-ul urmator voi fi mai norocoasa.
  Zilele trecute in timp ce facem o vizita unor rude, mi-a placut atat de mult acest loc, parca te pierzi in culorile naturii si am tinut neaparat sa fac niste poze. Ca si tinuta am ales o pereche de jeans, un top negru si un kimono inflorat, perfect pentru serile de vara, la piscina sau la plaja.
Pupici :*


3 comentarii:

  1. so amazing! ;-))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You look great! I like your outfit :)

    Please CLICK HERE and you are welcome to my blog smile emoticon

    Have a wonderful Day!

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere