miercuri, 8 iulie 2015

Light blue


                                                               CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                                DRESS here , SANDALS here , BAG here , HAT here

EN:
Hi my friends, just a quick update, as I promise myself for several days already that I will try to get to bed before midnight, but here I am , almost 1 a.m and still in the front of the PC.
I bought this amazing blues dress for it;s shape and first for the colors, I love light blue. I wore it to a wedding , but then thought it is perfect for a day by day look and I paired it with Lavine flat sandals, an electric blue bag and a straw hat. What do you think?

RO:
Doar cateva cuvinte pentru azi, imi promit de ceva vreme ca voi incerca sa ajung in pat inainte de miezul noptii dar si azi sunt tot aici in fata calculatorului.
Am cumparat aceasta rochita pentru croiul si culoarea sa. Am purtat-o la o nunta, dar e foarte comda si merge perfect si la o tinuta de zi. Am ales sandalele Lavine si o geanta in acelasi ton, iar pentru un look mai relaxat am adaugat si palaria din paie.
Pupici :*



2 comentarii:

  1. so great ;-)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You look great! :)

    Please CLICK HERE and you are welcome to my blog smile emoticon

    Have a wonderful Day!

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere