miercuri, 29 iulie 2015

Autumn colours


                                                               CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                        BLAZER here , SHIRT here , PANTS here , HEELS Lavine , BAG similar , SUNNIES here

EN:
  Hello my friends, how are you? Weather this summer looked quite strange, if during the weekend I was melting at 40 degrees C, yesterday was quite cold for this time. Yesterday evening for example I had to take a blazer as well to keep me warm.
  In today's outfit I wore some autumn colors, slowly we are getting ready for autumn and I try to prepare my wardrobe for the upcoming season. I wore a pair of kaki jeans, brown blazer and animal print stilettos.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragilor, ne pregatim incet, dar sigur de toamna. Eu deja imi pUn la punct garderoba pentru sezonul care urmeaza. Am gasit sacoul si acesti pantaloni si nu m-am putut abtine sa nu-i cumpar, iar pentru azi i-am purtat impreuna cu o camasa alba si tocuri animal print.
Pupici :*


4 comentarii: