marți, 13 octombrie 2015

Crush on






crush on
                                                                            BAGS HERE

EN:
  Hello my dear ones, how did you start your week? I come with good news, my favorite online shop Shopbop, it's a limited time offer and it ends on 15.10.2015 11:59 PM PT. I have a great selection of the items I set my eyes on  and I want to share it with you. 
 The sale includes a 25% discount coupon by using the INTHEFAM25 at checkout, the promotion includes the already existing sale at some products. There are some exclusions from this list, see here
Enjoy!

Love, 
Lavinia

RO:
  Buna dragilor, vin cu cele mai prospete vesti legate de reducerile care le ofera magazinul meu preferat, Shopbop. De azi pana pe 15.10.2015 11:59 PM PT Shopbop ne pune la dispozitie o reducere de 25 % la produsele achizitionate,folosind codul INTHEFAM25 indiferent de valoarea acestora , vezi excluderile aici .
  Eu am facut si cateva selectii pentru voi, de la genti la celebrii tenesi Converse( cu preturi de la 25$) sau ochelari de soare. 
Spor la shopping!

Cu drag,
Lavinia

2 comentarii: