vineri, 25 septembrie 2015

Why we love online shopping


                                                          CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                           DRESS here , BOOTIES here , BAG here , SUNNIES here

EN:
  Hello friends, hope you had a great week and already get ready for a fabulous weekend. You know how much I love online shopping and I always buy my clothes from the online stores. It is much easy for me to surf the internet and find the exact items I am looking for and I also save time from walking from one place to another. This beautiful dress I am wearing today I ordered from Shein and had it delivered  by the courier at the door two weeks later. I opted for an M size and fits me great. There aren't extra duty taxes and the shipping is free.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Dragii mei va doresc un weekend superb. Va povesteam eu lunile trecute cat de mult imi place sa fac cumparaturi online pentru ca imi gasesc exact hainele de care am nevoie si in plus economisesc timp si sa nu mai zic de oboseala de a lua fiecare magazin la pas.
  Rochia din tinuta de azi e si ea comandata online de pe Shein, iar dupa excat doua saptamani imi batea curierul la usa. Nu se mai percep alte taxe vamale, iar transportul este gratuit. Eu am comandat marimea M si imi vine bine.
Pupici :*


2 comentarii: