luni, 21 decembrie 2015

How we decorated our house for Christmas




EN:
  Hello my dear friends, I can't believe Christmas is here already. I started to decorate our house last week, but didn't have time to take some photos to show you how it looks until today. Evelyn helped me a lot with everything especially with arranging the table for our Christmas dinner with family and friends.
  Tomorrow I will show you how we decorated our Christmas tree along with the new family member.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Buna dragilor, mai e foarte putin pana la Craciun, imi propun de saptamana trecuta sa fac cateva fotografii cu decorul casei de sarbatori, dar nu am avut timp, asa ca azi mi-am propus sa ma ocup de asta. Am avut foarte mult ajutor din partea lui Evelyn in special la brad si la masa pe care a pregatit-o cu drag pentru cina de Craciun cu familia si prietenii.
  Maine revin cu o noua postare in care va arat si bradul si noul membru al familiei.

Cu drag,
Lavinia


2 comentarii:

  1. awwww...ur christmas seems so lovely to me already!!!!!.... :) merry christmas!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. so cute look ; -))


    xoxo


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere