miercuri, 28 februarie 2018

Reduceri de iarna


                                     PANTOFI  / GENTI  / CERCEI  / OCHELARI DE SOARE


EN:
  I can't stand these cold days anymore, I really don't know what could make me feel happy and warm besides some good shopping sessions :)), especially that Shopbop has a huge sale until March the 3 rd 11:59 PT, please see the restrictions here.
  I intended to buy some Chanel earrings, but I realized I want them a little too late and they are sold out now :( and no I still can't decide myself what to choose from all this great variety of products.
  The more you spend, the bigger the discount is, up to 25 % if you shop for more then 800 $, just use code GOBOG18 at the end of your shopping.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
Doamne cat de rece e afara ca nu iti vine sa parasesti casa. Nici nu stiu ce m-ar face sa ma simt mai bine decat o sesiune de shopping pe Shopbop cu super reduceri, pana la 25 % utilizand codul GOBIG18 la finalul cumparaturilor. Promotia se incheie pe 3 martie 11:59 PT, dar pentru restrictii va rog accesati acest link.
Promotia include numeroase produse semnate Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Michael Kors si multi alti designeri pe care ii gasiti in magazinul online.
Eu va doresc spor la shopping!

Cu drag,
Lavinia


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu