joi, 14 august 2014

Floral jumpsuit

       
EN:
  Hi guys, how are you doing on this heat? I literally melt, I can't stand it anymore. I hardly can stay in the front of the camera, luckily in the evening the temperatures drop a little.
  I was looking for this jumpsuit for a while and I finally found it on CHOIES  ,my very first order has arrived in less than 3 weeks. I am very pleased with their services and the fabrics are really good. Not to mention that I have paid only 36 $ and I also had free shipping.

RO:
  Buna dragii mei, cum va descurcati cu aceasta caldura? Eu ma topesc la propriu, abia reusesc sa stau la poze, norocul meu e ca totusi, parca seara temperaturile incep sa coboare usor.
  Cautam de ceva vreme aceasta salopeta care mi se pare absolut superba . Ei bine, am gasit-o pe CHOIES, unde am facut si prima comanda, care a sosit in mai putin de 3 saptamani. Sunt foarte multumita de serviciile lor , iar materialul e absolut minunat, sa nu va mai spun ca e la 36 $ si are transport gratuit.


7 comentarii:

  1. This is not your average floral jumpsuit. I love the somewhat hombre floral where it just ends or fades out. Sleek. Modern. Sexy. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. E superba tinuta!E superb modelul floral si cerceii completeaza superb.

    http://forthesakeofmakeup.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Wow you look so amazing!! Beautiful jumpsuit!! Kiss
    www.mammaaltop.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. wow super tare , tinuta asta e chiar deosebita!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Impecabila! Salopeta este atat de frumosa...M-a cucerit!

    RăspundețiȘtergere