vineri, 27 noiembrie 2015

Daily wear


                                                        CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:                                                        JACKET here (on sale),TOP here ,JEANS here (on sale) ,BOOTIES here ,BAG here ,HAT here ,SCARF here

EN:
  What a long weekend we have, 5 days off and it sounds great. But I promise I won't miss blogging that much. Today I want to show you a daily wear ensemble, my newest eco leather jacket that fits and looks great. I wore it in a simple ensemble, such as a pair of black jeans and a striped sweater I bought on sale. To add a pop of color to my outfit I used a tartan scarf that, you can shop it here.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Ne asteapta un weekend prelungit, un total de 5 zile libere, dar nu voi incerca sa nu lipsesc de pe blogosfera atat de mult. Azi port o geaca din piele ecologica, cu un croi care arata minunat imbracat.   Am purtat de asemenea o pereche de jeans negri, botine di un pulover cu dungi pe care l-am gasit redus aici. Pentu un strop de culoare am apelat la o esarfa in carouri care o gasiti aici.

Cu drag,
Lavinia




4 comentarii: