luni, 29 iulie 2013

Sequins


EN:
  Hope you all had an amazing weekend. Mine was great, I had a very relaxing one.
  I promise this is the last post using a white shirt :), but I am in a mood when all I want to wear it's a white shirt along with a skirt, a pair of trousers or jeans or anything else. Now that heat it's back I won't be able to wear a long sleeves shirt anymore. For this time I chose to pair it with a sequin midi skirt and black heels. A simple and yet comfortable outfit, sometimes less is more, right?
I was wearing: H&M shirt and skirt, Fullah Sugah heels.
Kisses :*


RO:
  Sper ca ati avut parte de un sfarsit de saptamana minuna, eu am avut parte de unul foarte relaxant.
  Promit ca asta va fi ultima postare cu camasa alba, dar sunt intr-o faza in care tot ce imi place si vreau sa port este o camas simpla pe care sa o asortez fie la o fusta, fie la o pereche de pantaloni sau jeans sau orice altceva. De aceasta data am ales sa o port la o fusta cu paiete. O tinuta simpla si in acelasi timp comortabila, dar uneori mai putin este mai mult, nu?
Pupici :*




          BLOGLOVIN  FACEBOOK  INSTAGRAM

30 de comentarii:

  1. Ce bine arati!:) Imi plac tinutele astea office,dar in acelasi timp seducatoare;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Mie imi place cum iti vine cu camasa alba :D Iar fusta e preferata mea cu siguranta ! <3
    Am avut un sf de saptamana chiar frumos , plin cu soare ! <3

    pupici

    O saptamana placuta !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I follow you back on blog and bloglovin :)
    maybe we follow on FB?:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. love your pencil skirt!
    ciao
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. looking gorgeous! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. love your hair color! :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I have a major crush on your beautiful skirt, love it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I have a major crush on your stunning skirt, love it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. You look very professional in a white shirt. I see why you like them.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I totally agree with you! Less is more and your look is perfect with this lovely skirt and the white shirt. Kisses and nice day, Lavinia:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Lovely look, dear! I love the pencil skirt :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Lovely outfit Evelyn! I like how effortless and chic your look is!:)
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. hi hi I don't know why you worry so much about that white shirt. This is you. The outfit looks good so you shouldn't care ;-)

    Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. fustita este foarte deosebita si frumoasa :X
    pupici :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Oh my goodness, LOVE your skirt and it fits you so perfectly! I always think that sequins are hard to pull off but you did it well!

    xx Kait | ChickadeeSays | ChickadeeSays Bloglovin

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. I love this look! You're convincing me I need a white shirt asap.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. I like this look a lot, very elegant.
    The classic white shirt is a must and a worthy investment.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. I like this look a lot, very elegant.
    The classic white shirt is a must and a worthy investment.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Glad you had a good weekend, Love the skirt. You look amazing!
    Laura. xx

    New giveaway at www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. that's a very beautiful skirt!and the white shirt compliments it so well!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. I know this mood, dear Lavinia, I would like to wear each day a white shirt in summer, too!

    Your look is great and I love the skirt <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. Lovely skirt, beautiful pictures
    and really great shoes! You
    look lovely, every picture is amazing! denisesplanet com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Your skirt is so craazy ^^
    I love it :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere