vineri, 5 iulie 2013

Beaded embroidered shorts



EN:
  Today I want to show you a new purchase , this shorts with beaded embroidery. I was wondering if I am really going to wear them or just purchase and throw it in my wardrobe. Well yesterday while I was doing some shopping there they were, waiting for me, this time on sale, you can imagine that I bought them right away :) and today I want to show you the outfit I built wearing embroidery shorts along with a white blouse and nude heels. Hope you like it.
I was wearing: H&M top, necklace and bag, New Yorker blouse and Zara heels.
Kisses:*



RO:
 Azi vreau sa va arat noua mea achizitie, e vorba de niste pantaloni scurti brodati cu margele. Ma gandeam de ceva vreme sa-i cumpar dar stateam pe ganduri daca ii voi purta sau ii voi aseza doar frumos in garderoba. Ei bine, ieri in timp ce faceam niste cumparaturi i-am zarit din nou si de aceasta data erau la reducere, va inchipuiti ca nu am mai stat pe ganduri si i-am cumparat pe loc :).
  Cum sunt nerabdatoare ca un copil cand vine vorba de ceva nou azi i-am si purtat impreuna cu o camasa alba si o pereche de tocuri de culoare bej.
Pupici :*



                                                                          BLOGLOVIN  FACEBOOK  INSTAGRAM

37 de comentarii:

  1. Awesome shorts! I already followed you via GFC long time. I hope you can folow me back so we can keep in touch. By the way, I just you now now on Bloglovin, too.

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Give a girl the right shoes...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. those are the cutest shorts! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. lovely outfit! love the shorts <3
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. superba tinuta! imi plac pantalonii scurti si colierul, merg minunat impreuna! :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I can´t believe it!only 13 euros these shorts in Romania!!? They are amazing, I loved your look. Kisses, Lavinia:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Great shorts, you look amazing dear but you always do ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Great outfit. I adore everything about that. Those short show off your toned legs:-)

    Happy Friday
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. You look great!!! I love that shorts!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. What extraordinary shorts. Really, really beautiful.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I love your look!! the shorts and bag are really cute :)

    xoxo

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. I really love your shorts sweety ^^
    Perfect look

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I love Shorts at the moment, they look great on you!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Love those shorts! They look like they have such a fun texture, and go perfectly with your heels!

    xx Kait

    xx Kait | ChickadeeSays | ChickadeeSays Bloglovin

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Love those heels! Had my eye on them for a while ;)

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Love those heels! Had my eye on them for a while ;)

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Love those heels! Had my eye on them for a while ;)

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Love those heels! Had my eye on them for a while ;)

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. These shorts are gorgeous!
    Congrats on a great blog, I love it!
    I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin, and I'm checking out your older posts. I'm a huge fan!

    If you can, check out La Dolce Moda and if you like I'd be so honored if you follow :)

    Francesca
    La Dolce Moda

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Pantalonii sunt deosebiti si ma bucur sa te vad cu parul ondulat!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. sunt superbi pantalonasii, imi plac foarte mult.

    Have a wonderful Sunday,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Fabulous style ! Beautiful short and I love your bag :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. Loving your shorts. Your hair is so perfect.
    I love the wavey look.

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

    Paris // www.CharcoalAlley.com
    instagram@CharcoalAlley

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. WOW ! Ai facut o achizitie super buna ! :D Imi plac la nebunie pantalonii , iar cum I-ai asortat sunt wow ! :)

    te pup

    O saptamana frumoasa !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. love it, your shorts are gorgeous!
    following you now on bloglovin!

    Xxx
    Meral
    Me-Peerless

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. absolutely love the shorts and necklace <3 so pretty!!


    http://michetteee.blogspot.com.au

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. lovely shorts!

    http://erikanegroeh.blogspot.mx/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Super pretty shorts!! You look amazing!

    xo
    Connie
    www.connnietang.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. Pantalonii sunt pur şi simplu bestiali. Îmi place cum i-ai combiat cu bluza lejeră şi simplă.

    RăspundețiȘtergere