joi, 3 ianuarie 2019

Sneakers de firma




                           REEBOK &VICTORIA BECKHAM                       BUFFALO

EN:
  I am a huge fan of snickers and I have quite an impressive collection, but I still can't help myself not to buy new models. Victoria Beckham just launched her new collection in collaboration with Reebok and I love a love of pieces, especially this pair that has such a lovely design.
Take a look at the selection I made and let me know which is your favorite!

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Imi plac mult sneakersii, in primul rand pentru comoditate si in al doilea rand pentru designul tot mai interesant si colorat. Ati vazut noua colectie Reebok in colaborare cu Victoria Beckham? Doamne, arata demential piesele dar in special acest model de incaltaminte.

Cu drag,
Lavinia

                                          JEFFREY CAMPBELL                            FILA



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu