luni, 25 mai 2015

A beautiful weekend


                                                              CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                         TOP here , COAT here , JEANS here , BAG here , SUNNIES here , SANDALS here

EN:
  Hello my friends, hope you had an amazing weekend, we had a lot of fun and great family time. Evelyn had a whole day of playing and strolling in the park.
  I wanted to wear something comfy, of course I didn't walk in the park in high heels, I used a pair of converse, but while I took these photos I put on my high heeled sandals.
  I wore a white ensemble composed by a white crochet top, ripped jeans and a grey coat.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Va doresc o saptamana cat mai frumoasa, ieri ne-am dedicat toata ziua lui Evelyn, am fost in parc la plimbare, la spatii de joaca, ne-am plimbat cu barcuta pe un lac. Voi cum ati pertecut weekend-ul?
  Am incercat sa ma imbrac cat mai comod, sa nu va imaginati ca m-am plimbat pe la spatiile de joaca in sandale cu toc, nu , le-am inlocuit dupa poze cu niste converse.
Pupici :*

3 comentarii:

  1. Looking very nice. The top looks interesting

    Happy Monday
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. so amazing pictures! ;-)




    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. White jeans, black heels! Simple and so effective! :)

    Looking gorgeous! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    RăspundețiȘtergere