marți, 4 august 2015

All white and a pop of red


                                                              CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                              SUIT here , HEELS similar , BAG here , SUNNIES here

EN:
  Hello loves, autumn is almost here and I can't believe I have to give up all this pretty dresses and jumpsuits and exchange them to jackets and coats. Well I want to take advantage of every second of this summer and wear as many light clothes as I can.
  Today I will show you a beautiful two pieces suit composed by a lace top and paired pants, wore along with a pair of red stilettos and my favorite little red bag.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragelor, toamna se apropie repede, dar eu vrea inca sa profit de cat a mai ramas din aceasta vara si sa port cat de multe rochite sau costumase ddin materiale usoare si vaporoase.
  Azi va arat un compleu din dantela compus din top si pantalon. Mi-a placut mult cum arata in combinatia cu rosu si am optat pentru pantofi si geanta in culoare rosie.
Pupici :*


3 comentarii:

  1. What a stunning outfit, I love your lace short and top, cool summer outfit and its matched your sunnies! Cool!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Foarte frumos compleul, initial din prima poza am crezut ca este rochie :D :*

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. OMG I love this! The bag is to die for.
    xx
    Carly
    http://bunbunbook.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere