joi, 30 mai 2013

Patterned jacket



EN:
  Hi guys, looks like weather it's getting better, at least for today and yesterday we could enjoy some sunshine and warm weather. But tomorrow things are changing and as I have heard rain is coming back :(. I hate rainy days because it's quite difficult to dress well and look good at the same time, my biggest problem is hair, because it is curly and when it comes to humidity it easily bounces back to it's natural shape... grrrr:(.
  I took these photos yesterday, I haven't worn this jacket only once since I bought it, so I thought it was time to start wearing it and I mixed it with my favourite boyfriend jeans and silver heels.
I was weaing: H&M jacket, top and sunnies, vintage boyfriend jeans, Fullah Sugah via Miniprix heeels and Zara bag.
Kisses :*


RO:
  Dragele mele, se pare ca vremea arata din ce in ce mai bine , cel putin pentru azi si ieri cand m-am putut bucura de razele soarelui fara nici macar un strop de ploaie. Se pare ca de maine lucrurile se schimba si ploile revin, urasc ploaia, am senzatia ca orice as face nu pot sa ma imbrac bine si sa arat bine in acelasi timp si cea mai mare problema a mea este coafatul parului. Parul meu e cret si va puteti imagina cum arata in conditii de umiditate, grrrr... :(.
  Am facut aceste poze ieri, sa fiu sincera nu cred ca am purtat gecuta aceasta decat o singura data de cand am cumparat-o asa ca m-am gandit ca e timpul sa incep sa profit de ea asa ca am asortat-o la jeansii mei preferati si o pereche de tocuri argintii.
Pupici :*



                                                                     BLOGLOVIN  FACEBOOK  INSTAGRAM

56 de comentarii:

  1. Love that you matched your jacket with silver heels! I got a silver pair of sandals recently and they match with everything!
    See you in my blog :)
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Arata bine gecuta ! Pantofii sunt preferatii mei <3

    O zi cat mai frumoasa ( in ciuda vremii mohorate ) :-)

    Te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. perfect casual look!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. The weather is really awful everywhere this year but you look amazing with your jacket. I love it!Kisses, Lavinia:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Vai, cat imi place geanta...e perfecta pentru acest gen de tinuta!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Wow! Nice post.. Lovely jackets.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. modelul meu preferat de blugi !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Pretty jacket!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. how come u guys have live a hollywood life like wearin' everthing u want and look so cute?!
    i just love ur lifestyle.........wanna follow each other?
    http://meghanananda.blogspot.in/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. it looks really good:-)

    kisses
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Hi dear!! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it, your opinion is so important!
    Beautiful pictures and its indeed an amazing post!!
    Come to see my blog at ;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. love the look, those heels are amazing!

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. love the look, your heels are amazing
    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. lovely look :-) I love those jeans of yours, just a perfect fit :-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I immediately fell inlove with the jacket! so nice!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Imi place mult cum arata jacheta, cat despre par...si eu am aceeasi problema cu umiditatea :) pupici
    SandraB.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Te inteleg perfect, ai vazut ce par am eu. Dar nu il indrept, il las asa cum e el. Super jacketa!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Great look! Love everything in your outfit! I have similar heels and i love them :) kisses

    Styleinlove

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. me encanta todoo!!

    www.unpintalabiosrojoporfavor.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Outstandingly styled outfit! You have just convinced me I need a printed bomber jacket and silver pumps in my life. Always a pleasure to drop by!

    <3,
    ~N
    Wardrobe on Wheels

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. super frumoasa tinuta...pantofii sunt superbi!
    te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. HI E

    Thanks for visiting my blog and nice comment.

    YOur shoes is soooo amanzing. Love it.

    Y

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. So fabulous! Looking good!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. love the outfit :)

    Marisa x
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. it feels like a long pause here enjoy beautiful photos and there are things that cause a sense of its own to be here. I do not just shut up and go and open the page again
    visit my blog too.
    just about me and you

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. Love the modern chicness of your printed jacket, it looks terrific! Thanks as always for your wonderful words over at mine!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. aww you look amazing with your hair tied back like this- I love your jeans again!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. amazing jeans and shoes :*

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/476-axparis-dress.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. Super outfitul Lavinia!
    Te urmaresc cu drag pe GFC si Bloglovin!

    http://thestyle-o-meter.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  30. Beautifull look! Love your silver shoes. Happy weekend. =)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  31. Your jacket is amazing ^^
    With boyfriend it's amazing :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  32. I love the blazer and the shoes are great!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  33. Evelyn I truly adore your blazer! It's amazing! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  34. I really like your jacket and heels!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  35. love the BF jean~!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  36. i love the shoes! Metallic shoes are awesome~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  37. Dear Lavinia, what a wonderful and casual look! I like such looks really and I wear often very similar looks. Unfortunately here it rains since at least 6 days and you´re right - it´s not so easy to dress up when it rains ...

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  38. Great outfit and so nice pumps. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  39. Bonito look.
    Beijinhos.
    http://estilosaefeminina.blogspot.com.br/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  40. Nice jacket :)

    Marisa x
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  41. I love the jacket paired with those shoes!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  42. Very trendy and chic! Love your style and looks. I am your new follower now.
    I invite you for visit my blog. I hope you will like it.

    http://www.margifashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere