joi, 11 aprilie 2019

Shopbop event



                                                         MADEWELL  / BOTKIER   /  TRUSS


EN:
  Hello ladies this warm weather makes me look after colorful things and I set my eyes on  few bags and shoes. In fact I placed an order already and bought some very beautiful things. I can't wait to show the to you too.
  On Shopbop you can enjoy up to 25% off of your entire order by using code EVENT19 at the end of your shopping. The sale expires on 12 April at 11:59 pm PT and here are the exclusions.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Vremea asta minunata ma face sa imi doresc lucrusoare noi si colorate prin garderoba mea. Am facut zilele trecute niste shopping, pentru ca cei de pe Shopbop au iar reduceri de pana la 25%. Tot ce trebuie sa faceti e sa folositi codul EVENT19 la finalul cumparaturilor. Oferta expira pe 12 aprilie , ora 11:59 pm PT.

Cu drag,
Lavinia

      


A.L.C  /    RETROFETE /     SUNDRESS



Un comentariu: